1. Name and contact data of the processing responsible as well as the data protection officer
This data protection information is counting for data handling of:
Weingut Bergdolt-Reif & Nett GmbH & Co. KG
Dudostraße 2, 67435 Duttweiler, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6327-2803
Fax: +49 (0) 6327-1485
2. Collection and retention of individual related data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) On access of our website
When calling up our website www.weingut-brn.de the browser used of your device automatically sends informations to the server of our website. Those informations are temporarily retained and saved in a so called „Logfile“. The following data are retained without any intervention of your side:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Accessing website (referrer-URL)
- Used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
These data are processed by us for the follwing reasons:
- to ensure a succesful connection of the website
- to ensure a comfortabel use of our website
- evaluation of the system safety and system stability as well as
- for administrative purposes;
Legal basis of the processing is article 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows the above listed purposes of collection. On no account we are using the data for conclusions drawn to your person.
Furthermore we are using cookies as well as analysis services when you are visiting our webiste. More detailed information on this is presented in the privacy statement under clauses 4 and 5.
b) When registering for our newsletter
Provided that you have expressly consented to art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a DSGVO we are using your email address for providing you regularly with our newsletters. The statement of an email address is herefore sufficient.
c) Use of our contact form
For any kind of questions we are offering the possiblity to contact us via a contact formular available at our website. In order to identify the consignor of the request and to be in the position to answer to the inquiry it is, however, essential to state an email address. Further personal details could be added voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is effected in accordance with article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your freely given conclusion.
The personal data collected in connection with the use of our contact form will be deleted on conclusion of your request.
3. Delivery of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for other reasons than those listed below.
Sharing of your personal data are is bound to the following conditions:
- we got explicit authorisation from you
- to ensure a transfer according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for assertion, pratice or defend of legal claims and if there would be no reason to suppose that you have a legitimate and overriding interest in non-disclosure of your personal data.
- in the event of legal obligation for a transfer according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. c DSGVO
- sharing of your data is permitted by law and according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. b DSGVO necessary for the finalisation of contractual relationship with you.
We employ cookies on our website. These are small text files automatically saved and deposited on your terminal device (laptop computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) by your browser when visiting our homepage. Cookies do not cause damage on your computer and do not contain any viruses, spyware adware or other kind of malicious software.
The cookie itself contains informations relating to the specifically used terminal device, however, this does not mean that we become immediately aware of your identitiy.
The informations generated by cookies are used for the specified purposes and are necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5. Social media plug ins
We use plug ins of social media such Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to enhance the reputation of our office. The underlying promotional purpose has to be considered as legitimate interest according to DSGVO. Responsibility for compliance with the data protection laws has to be taken by the respective provider. Integration of those plug is made through the so called „double-click-method“ in order to protect the privacy of our visitors best possible.
On our website social media plug ins of Facebook are employed in order to personalize the use. Herefore we use the „like“ or „share“ button. This is an offer Facebook makes.
If you call up one of our internet website pages with such a plugin your browser sets up a direct link to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugins is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser that embedded from this in the website.
Through integration of the plugin Facebook obtains the information that you have called up the relevant page of our website even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are currently not logged in. This information (including you IP address) is directly transmitted from your browser to a server from Facebook in USA and stored there.
If you are logged on to Facebook, Facebook can allocate the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins for example if you activate the „like“ or „share“ button the corresponding information will also be immediately transmitted to a server of Facebook and stored there. In addition the informations will be published by Facebook and shown to your facebook friends.
Facebook can use these information for the purpose of advertising, market research and needed-based design of Facebook pages. This is done by creating profiles regarding usage, interests and relationships e. g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, in order to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide further related services with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to allocate the collected data via our website to your Facebook account you have to log out of Facebook prior to visiting our website.
For purpose and amount of data as well as the further usage by Facebook and the rights to protect your private policy please see the privacy statement of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy).
On our website are integrated plugins of the short message network Twitter Inc. (Twitter). They can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our page. For an overview on the tweet buttons please see here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
If you call up one of our internet website pages with such a plugin your browser sets up a direct link to the Twitter server. Thus twitter gets the the information that you visited our page with your IP address.
If you click the „tweet“ button while being logged in your Twitter account you can link the contect of our page to your Twitter profile. Thus Twitter can allocate the visit of our website to your user account. We would like to point out that we as provider do not have any knowledge of the content of the submitted data as well as their use by Twitter. If you do not want Twitter to allocate the visit of our website please log out of Twitter prior to visiting our website.
Please see the privacy statements of Twitter (https://twitter.com/privacy).
On our website are even integrated so called social plugins („plugins“) Instagram that is run by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo e. g. in shape of an Instagram camera.
If you call up one of our internet website pages with such a plugin your browser sets up a direct link to the Instagram server. If you call up one of our internet website pages with such a plugin your browser sets up a direct link to the Instagram servers.
The content of the plugins is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and embedded from this in the website. Through integration of the plugin Instagram obtains the information that you have called up the relevant page of our website even if you do not have an Instagram account or if you are currently not logged in. This information (including you IP address) is directly transmitted from your browser to a server from Instagram in USA and stored there.
If you are logged on to Instagram, Instagram can allocate the visit to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins for example if you activate the „Instagram“ button the corresponding information will also be immediately transmitted to a server of Instagram and stored there. In addition the informations will be published by Instagram and shown to your contacts there.
If you do not want Instagram to allocate the visit of our website please log out of Instagram prior to visiting our website.
For further information please see the privacy statements (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) of Instagram.
6. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- according to article 15 DSGVO to free information as to your data stored with us in particular regarding the purpose of processing, categories of personal data processed, categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed, the storage duration, correction and erasure, restriction on data processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of the data as far as they are not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision finding including profiling and meaningful information as to the details;
- according to article 16 DSGVO to rectify without delay inaccurate or incomplete data;
- according to article 17 demand deletion of the stored data if processing is not necessary for excercise of the right of free expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or establishment, exercise of defence of legal claims;
- according to article 18 DSGVO to demand limitation of processing your personal data if the accuracy is contested, processing is illegal but you rectify the deletion and we are no longer need the data, but you need them for establishment, excerise or defence of legal claims or you object to the processing of the data according to article 21 DSGVO;
- according to article 20 DSGVO get the personal data you provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form or to demand the transmission to another responsible person;
- according to article 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke your consent given to us at any time. In consequence we are not allowed to proceed in the future with data processing based this consent.
- according to article 77 DSGVO to complain to the supervisory authority. As a rule you can turn herefore to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or our seat.
7. Right to object
As far as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have according to article 21 DSGVO the right to object to processing of your personal data if there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or your opposition is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object that is implemented without specification of a particular situation.
Should you like to make use of your right to object or your right of revocation an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
On visiting our website we use the widely used SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption supported by your browser. In a rule this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser do not support a 256 bit encryption we rely on a 128 bit v3 technology. The key respectively lock symbol on the lower status bar of your browser is showing you if one single page of our web presence is transmitted in encrypted form.